Thursday, April 6, 2023

Hope This Doesn't Jinx Our Day Tomorrow!

I'm almost afraid to say this...but we don't have any known appointments for tomorrow! I guess all I can say is, "time will tell!" So...shhhhhhhhhh! Don't let any doctors or nurses know! We got to dialysis a little after noon today and the nurse was waiting for Woody? As far as I knew we were early for his 12:30pm slot. She told us that she guessed no one told us that until his time changes after next week that he needs to be there by 11:30am so he can be connected by 11:50. Not a problem, if we had known! So Saturday and his three treatments next week we are to be there by 11:30. Then the week after next he will start at his new time...we need to be there by 10am so he can be connected by10:20. We both like the earlier times...so no complaints from us! At the end of his treatment today, Davida and Shari came into the waiting room of the in-center clinic to say "hi." Davida spotted me out in the parking lot when I came to pick Woody up. It was good to see them and get them caught up on the latest with Woody. They didn't know that Woody's graft had stopped working. Today I have sort of taken it easy and let technology do my work...washing machine, drier (where's the tech to put clothes away?!), dishwasher, and let the oven clean itself! While they worked, I finished a book, started a new book, and did a little stitching. Yesterday's running around took away a lot of my energy...so more sitting today! I've got to get ready for next week's marathon: church on Sunday, Oncology/Keytruda on Monday, Dialysis on Tuesday, home health nurse on Wednesday, Dialysis on Thursday, Vanderbilt brain study that Woody is participating in home visit on Friday, and dialysis on Saturday! Those should keep us busy. One good thing about each of them...all happen in Tullahoma and two in our home...no major traveling! Looking forward to a stay-at-home day tomorrow! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment