Tuesday, July 4, 2023

4th of July 2023

I snapped the above photo of our church this morning on the way home from dropping Woody off at dialysis. I did some editing to make the flags really stand out. We have had a pretty good day. We made it to dialysis on time. Dialysis went well as far I know. All went well until he decided to move to the couch. He stayed there in one position for too long...probably...as he couldn't get up...my help didn't work...so we ended up calling Nathan. Between the three of us, he did get up AND he SAYS he is staying in the recliner tonight and tomorrow and tomorrow night...to get us out the door again for dialysis on Thursday! But all in all he has had a good day and continues to improve. I am considering putting yellow police tape around the couch! I have had a good day working around the house. One thing I accomplished was getting rid of all the boxes of dialysis solutions. I had done about half the boxes and was resting and Nathan showed up so I roped him in to help me finish and get the empty plastic bags into the garbage cam and the boxes collapsed so they can be picked up with recyclable items that we have at the curb tomorrow. I don't think we have anywhere to go tomorrow...we'll see...time will tell. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! Happy 4th from Woody and me!

No comments:

Post a Comment