Sunday, July 16, 2023

Porch Sitting in TN

Cheryl and Rachel arrived a little after midnight. We're enjoying visiting! Lots of chatter and laughter around here! Melany, Wade, Alex (our grandson) and his wife, Brooke joined us for lunch today. Wade and Melany brought lunch for all of us...good cooks! Erin couldn't be with us because she is still in the hospital. She is improving, but will have to stay on IV antibiotics for a few more days. All have left except for Melany. She is staying the night to take Woody for his endoscopy in the morning. Never a dull moment! There is a funny picture that Cheryl took of me that I'm not sure about posting...but my sister thinks I should...think that I might be just a little tired? This was this afternoon while our company was still here. I knew that I was starting to get sleepy, but couldn't keep myself from dozing! Of course, we did stay up a bit later last night because Cheryl and Rachel got here so late...and...we couldn't got right to bed! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment