Saturday, July 8, 2023

Plants Are Happier

Wwe have just had a storm pass through and we got a pretty good rain for a few minutes, and I think that we are going to get more according to what I see on radar. We have had a pretty good day. Woody had early dialysis. While he was at dialysis, Indecided tonrun errands in stores that are open at that early hour. I found out last night that WalMart opens at 6am. So I had Walmart errands to do today...I believe that this ws only the second time that i have gone to Walmart this year! I got what I "needed" there and then headed on to Kroger. I decided that I needed to get a few things to get us through till I shop for our company. I did get a few things so if I feel like it, I can make a few things before going to the store. As a matter of fact, I can probably get by with waiting till after they get here. Melany, Wade, Erin, Alex amd Brooke are going to come here for lunch this coming Sunday...and, they are bringing the food...so...they will be providing the first main meal that we will be having after Cheryl and Rachel get here. Cheryl and Rachel don't land in Nashville till fairly late on Saturday and then have to get their car rental and make the 1-1/2 drive here...so they might not even be here on Saturday...may be in the wee hours of Sunday! Woody is still has quite a bit of back pain, but we are having to handle it with Tylenol as the prescription never got phoned in. I did check with the pharmacy this morning and no go. We had a nice visit with Becki J. this afternoon. She is part of our Monday night prayer group. She brought us some yummy cookies. Woody is, at least, resting his eyes at the moment. I will blog amd them check back with him. I still have to change his dressing. He's waiting patiently (maybe?) for his last/third dose of Tylenol for today. Then he will hope to sleep tonight! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautipus!

No comments:

Post a Comment