Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Busy Day…Fading Fast!

So much for a video...this is a photo caprured from Rachel"s: This is the video that Rachel took a little while ago during a rain storm. She and Cheryl needed to take a video to prove rain to their family and friends in AZ! I can hardly concentrate to blog! We've had a pretty busy day guess it has caught up with me. I've been going since 5am when I got up to get Weody's breakfast and get him out the door for dialysis by 6am. We gothim there and I headed back home till time to pick him up at 10:30. Cheryl, Rachel, and I made plans to do a little shopping after lunch...which we did. I found the things on my list...we bought each other Fall gifts...won't have to mail these gifts this year. we had fun...me who rarely shops...except when I am with my sister! Woody enjoyed supper tonight...actually ate what the rest of us ate. Tomorrow the home health nurse is "supposed" to come...we'll see. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment