Monday, July 24, 2023

Just Another Monday!

The squirrels are still eating more of the birdseed than the birds. The birds and squirrels really had a hay day today because no one was sitting on the front porch! One time when I opened the front door several squirrels flipoed off of the feeders and about eight others scampered from under the feeders. There were also birds flying into the feeders whenever i looked out today. we're still operating in low gear around here. We both took lots of naps today. Between naps I did do a few things. My first task was to get an appointment moved on Friday...his Oncology and wound care appointments overlapped. I called Oncologytosee if his appointment coukd be moved earlier or later. It got moved to later so bothappointments should work now. These appointments are within a block of each other...so we will go from wound care to Oncolgy on Friday. Another task of the day was to get my plumber to return...needed him last week, but he was out of town. Got him via text today and he is supposed to come on Wednesday. The next task, or so I thought, was to go pick out a new washer and dryer. My washer wouldn't spin. But thanks to the internet found an easy fix...turn the dial fully around and then turn to spin...worked...so for moment we are good and I have time to do some washer and dryer research before we have to get new ones! Woody has done a lot of napping...me too. Since I got the dryer to spin the water out of the towels, I got them dried and put back in the guest bathroom. I emptied wastebaskets in guest bath and guest rooms. The coffee maker is out of the kitchen...so bit by bit evidence of guests is disappearing. It's awfully quiet around here! We both went to prayer meeting tonight. Everyone there agreed that Woody looked much improved. Woody was glad to be back at prayer meeting. Erin did get to come home from the hospital today...so things are looking up for her! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment