Thursday, July 6, 2023

More Plants!😁

We were up early...earlier than need be. Woody's back was hurting and needed Tylenol. He rarely takes Tylenol, so it must have really been bothering him! It has eased up and he seems better tonight. Limda H, came over for lunch. She brought Arbys and I provided sides and a light dessert. All three of us enjoyed visiting during lunch. After lunch Linda and I left Woody so he could rest and visited some more in the living room. We took a tour of the flower gardems. She shared some plants from her gardems with us. I shared a coleus that I had rooted with her. We both have some planting to do. I'm thinking about the spot that each of them would enjoy and thrive where planted. The countdown is on for Cheryl's and Rachel's visit. They may be ready to get out of their oven...112° when I was talkimg to Cheryl this afternoon. Of course, they get out of their oven and land in our muggy weather...lots of difference in humidity between TN and AZ! It was less than 10% humidity when I was talking with her. Dry heat! I lived in AZ for enough years to know it is HOT! They will just be changing one heat for another. The temperatures amd humidity have been going up here. It was 88° with more than 50% humidity...could be worse! Hoping for good porch sitting weather while they are here...that's what Cheryl wants to do...easy entertainment! She told me today that she does hope that it rains while they are here since they see so little rain. We'll see if we can make that happen! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment