Tuesday, July 25, 2023

Tuesday

I just finished watering my flowerbeds. I guess I can say that I started my day in the gardens and now am ending the day there. After I got home from taking Woody to dialysis, I spent a out an hour weeding...started out fairly cool, but by the end of the hour, I was ready to go inside and cool off! I ran errands just before getting Woody...the pharmacy and the Credit Union. I needed to go to the Credit Union to transfer our gift to our oldest grandson's account. Alex turned 26 today! Where do the years go! He and Brooke are in the midst of moving. They will become dorm parents this school year at Webb School so are moving to an apartment on campus. Brooke teaches Spanish at Webb. This is her second year to teach at Webb. They had been living in Shelbyville. Webb is in Bell Buckle. It has been pretty hot here...upper 80's with the humidity making it frel like it is in the 90s. Woody has just been feeling "ok" today...once again, ne felt oretty wiped out after dialysis. Also, his antibiotic may be making him not have the greatest appetite...once again. I hope that he won't have to continue on it after the ten days! It wasn't quite time to pick Woody up after I finished at the Credit Union so I decided to kill the time at Hobby Lobby. And, I'm glad I did, as I found a box to out a sampler on the top. I had been looking since I finished it in 2021 so glad I happened upon the oerfect one today. This afternoon, I spent a littlr time getting ready to make a cover for the cushion that they gave him at wound care on Friday. He likes it and it is helping, but it has a plastic-type covering so I am goung to attempt to make a pilkow cover for it. I found some fabric scraps that should work and have cut out the too...now to figure out the back overlap so we can just slip the pillow in and out and be able to wash the cover. Not exactly the sewing project that I wanted to be working on! Well, time to finish in the kitchen and then go uostairs until time for Woodh's next antibiotic. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALEX,

No comments:

Post a Comment