Monday, July 31, 2023

Good to Go!

Tonight's title is in reference to all three of our toilets being worked on today by the plumber. I was just praying that we would end up with at least one working...and that one needed to be downstairs since Woody can't get upstairs easily! So really hoped for two working after they finished...one up and one down! I believe that all three ended up being in working condition after they were worked on. The one in the hall bathroom no longer tips crazily when one is seated...the plumber bolted it to the floor. That one I'm still not thrilled with the way it flushes...have to hold the handle down the whole time it is flushing. As far as I can tell, Woody's works pretty much as it did. Mine had the flushing mechanism/kit replaced and it doesn't flush exactly the same...guess I will get used to it! If there seem to be problems, he will come back...I have tested the fact that he will return about a problem...today was the third attempt to fix the rock and roll toilet! I believe that it is safe for our guests to use that bathroom once again! Plumber visit was the main event of our day today. We stayed home until this evening when we both went to the Furnace Room Prayer Meeting. We got home from that and I have fed Woody. The next duty after I blog is change the outer bandage on his leg. Then we can both settle down for the night. Well, that isn't quite the truth...there is still one more antibiotic dose before morning. Our personal care physcian's office called today to check on Woody and I caught them up on the latest with him...mainly about wound care. After I got Woody's breakfast this morning, I went outside and watered the flowers and did some weeding. I came back in and stitched for a little while. We both rested some this afternoon. I think that the Zofran for nausea is making Woody extra sleepy...he has rested a lot more than usual. Well, guess it is bandage changing time. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be caitious!

No comments:

Post a Comment