Thursday, July 20, 2023

Are We Having Fun Yet?!?

My sister is so funny. She sent this to me saying that she wished that she had taken one every day! Why I'm posting this...I'm not sure! Laughter at my expense...I guess! Woody went to dialysis per usual. He was pretty spent when he got home. I headed to WalMart after I dropped him off...I needed a couple of things to complete a surprise for Woody. I found an organizer to put beside Woody's recliner.
He was able to get his computer and move it over onto his lap to use. I'm not sure what else he has checked out because he hasn't felt the greatest today. Speaking of not feeling the greatest...our granddaughter, Erin, had to have surgery today to help clear up an infection. She, also, isn't feeling the greatest tonight! Lots going on! Cheryl and Rachel did a little tourist shopping today...they went to Lynchburg to get some TN gifts to take back to AZ. We had Mexican for supper again tonight. The AZ "Gilmore" girls seem to approve of my enchilada recipe...of course, the recipe is Cheryl's! Reference to "Gilmore girls" is due to Cheryl and my maiden name. Well, tomorrow is wound care...I'm hoping Woody feels better and feels like going! More adventures to come...with me awake or asleep! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment