Wednesday, September 6, 2023

A Freed-up Wednesday

We hardly knew what to do without any appointments or waiting on a nurse to arrive! So I did a little of a lot of things...I have cleaned, cooked, read, cross stitched, watered gardens, etc. It's been a fairly busy day for me. Woody's activities don't change a lot, but at least he wasn't poked or prodded by medical folk! He does have to tolerate me changing his dressing after I get finished here, but that's it for medical stuff today. We did get a delivery of supplies today...that was quick...nurse placed the order Friday and even with the holiday they are here today...and we only got the notice yesterday that they had been sent. Tomorrow back to dialysis early and then in the afternoon, he has a telemed appointment with his infectious disease doctor at Vanderbilt. We're glad that it is telemed...a good put outcome from the Pandemic! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment