Monday, September 25, 2023

Do You Realize What Three Months From Today Is!

Sorry for the reminder...in more ways than one! I will go back to Fall photos after tonight!!! We have had a stay-at-home day until this evening when we went to church for Monday night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting. We are home. Woody is settled back in his recliner and I'm sure that it won't be long till he heads to his couch/bed. I still have a few dishes in the sink. I came upstairs to blog and to get the glass and the mug next to my recliner. I will put them in the dish washer when I go back down and get that started and finish washing the dishes in the sink, check on Woody and head back upstairs for the rest of the evening. I took advantage of a quiet day and worked on my stitching. I got the stitching on the gift that I am making finished,,,next...totally finish it so it will be ready to send off in the mail. I also picked up the project that I have been working on for a while and did a little on it. I have a goal to fill in a little more on it before I head off to sleep...so guess that is part of my plans for the rest of the evening. I did start another cross stitch project over the weekend...a new Fall stitch in honor of the arrival of Fall. I would also like to stitch at one thread length on it tonight. I am hopping to work a ittle on it each day during the months of Fall. I have put in one length of thread so far...would like to do that again tonight. We'll see how long the other goal takes me! I usually stick to one project at a time...but decided to try to stitch on multiple projects to see how I like it. I have a feeling that I will drift back to mainly stitchig on one piece till it is finished...that is usually what happens when I attempt to stitch on more than one. I did accomplish a library task today. I wrote notes to people who had had a memorial gift given in memory of a loved one and thank yous to the donors. Woody has had an okay day. I don't think he feels the greatest...doesn't feel really bad...just not as good as he has been feeling...but he did feel well enough to go to prayer meeting tonight. He taught the Sunday School lesson for his 6th, 7th, and 8th grade boys yesterday. We enjoyed our visit with Melany and Wade yesterday afternoon. They did some more in the back yard...got my new weedeater going. They showed me how to start it and I did a little weed eating...just to give it a try...I didn't act overly excited about using it...didn't want them to get the wrong impression that I might be running out to use "my new toy" all the time. I like inside "new toys" better! Ha! Ha! I like "new toys" for my sewing or stitching or for reading or for cooking a bit better than toys for yard work! We are getting too used to these "days off" from doctors! This week the only "have tos" for health are dialysis treatments and those are just a way of life rather than an appointment...if you know what I mean. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment