Monday, September 11, 2023

Never Forget!

This date 22 years ago...a day we regret that events happened, but definitely one we will never forget. It is etched into our hearts and minds. It has been a pretty quiet day here. Woody got sick for the first time im a very long time...probably due to the antibiotic. But he has felt okay after he lost his breakfast. He is taking something for nausea so hopefully we can keep this from happening. I didn't sleep the best last night...I sort of felt like I never woke up today...hope that I don't suddenly feel awake when it is time for bed! We did go to prayer meeting tonight. Woody chose to eat supper after he got home. While he ate, I got the kitchen cleaned up so just have to push the start button on the dishwasher. I came upstairs to blog and check to see if there are any stray dishes up here. I will go downstairs in a little while...start the dishwasher and see Woody get settled for the night. I then plan to either stitch or read. I am moving right along on the cross stitch picture that I am working on...which means less time spent reading. But, I probablly need to read tonight if I want to finish the e-book that I am reading as it is about to be taken back into cyberspace. So I probably should read. I have spent time both reading and stitching along with snoozing off an on this afternoon. Wonder which will win tonight...read, stitch...or will sleep be the victor!?! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment