Monday, September 18, 2023

Monday, Monday!

We didn't leave the house till this evening, when we went to Monday Night Furnace Room Prayer Meeting. We continue to witness the days growing shorter. We got to prayer meeting a little after 6pm and an hour after that it was close to dark. I know it will be dark when we head off in the morning for dialysis. But this does mean Fall is getting nearer AND that hot temperatures will soon be behind is. It was a really pretty day today...one of those picture-perfect days! But I think I heard a weather person say that the hot temps are going to be back with is in a few days. We'll take the nice temps when we can get them! Soon we will be wishing for warmer temps! ever satisfied!! We think that Woody's antibiotic is messing with him...he was sick last night and again this morning. He seems to feel fine this evening. (Oops! Spoke too soon!) I have done some cross stitching today and also some planning for my next stitching project...I ordered a digital needlework magazine this mprning and instantly I had it on my iPad. I chose one design and ordered fabric and floss for it. And, another one I printed off the chart and started stitching it...it is a Fall piece that I hope I can stitch quickly so I can gift it soon. Since I need this gift I am setting aside my Christmas stitching for a bit. I stand in amazement at how instantanious our world has become. To think that I just got the idea of what I wanted to do this morning...found the magazine...decided to order a copy...typed in a little informaton and a few numbers and by the time I opened my email, it was there ready to be downloaded onto my iPad, and, I'm already stitching something from it...while I wait for my order...so not all is instant gratification. I've got to head down to put clean bedding on Woody's couch/bed. We're waiting on the drier to do its job so he can go to bed. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment