Thursday, September 14, 2023

Thursday…Any Direction You Look At It

We headed out before the sun rose this morning...reason we know that Fall is just around the corner...days keep getting shorter at both ends! I decided that I didn't have to accomplish a lot today...so decided to spend time stitching, which I did some in the morning and some in the afternoon...and probably will do some more later this evening. On my way to pick up Woody, I did stop to get gas...a job marked off my to-do list. Woody came home and finished uo his crossword puzzles that he hadn't finished at dialysis this morning...he needed help from my ipad and Alexa on a few of the clues that had him stuck. I still have to load the dishes when I finish blogging and also change the dressing on his leg...then our day can come to a close! Tomorrow will be busy with late morning wound care appointment and early afternoon Oncology/Keytruda appointment. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment