Tuesday, September 5, 2023

Tuesday After a Holiday

I think that the holiday laziness continued on into today! I haven't felt like doing much...so just didn't. I have continued to do some cross stitching...but again...did a lot of napping. I did contact my hairdresser to see if I could get an earlier appointment. Somehow when we made the last appointments we made the next one six weeks apart instead of four weeks. She happened to have an opening this afternoon so I happily took it! Woody had dialysis this morning and came home with a good "report card!" They were pleased with the results of his monthly labs. I have gotten several notifications from our new supplier of medical needs...bandages, etc. I guess they accepted the nurse's order...I had been told that I would receive a call to tell them supplies needed...but just got a text that supplies had been shipped. That was an easy first order. We are now getting supplies through wound care rather than home health. I've managed to get garbage and recycle to the road for tomorrow's pickup...think that I am finished with little jobs around the house for today! Just need to check Woody's bandage to see if it needs to be changed and push the start button on the dishwasher. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment