Tuesday, September 26, 2023

Tuesday Came and Is About to Go

Tuesday about left before I got a chance to blog. I came home from working in the library and realized before getting out of the car that I had the beginnings of a migraine...rarely get them these days. I have no idea what brought this on. I had no idea that I had a problem when I left the library. It never got bad as I came inside, checked on Woody, and told him that I was going upstairs to take some tylenol and close my eyes for a while. I dozed and when I woke up I felt better...got on top of the headache since I took Tylenol as soon as I realized what was happening. My migraines start with a weird phenomena with my eyes...I get these places in my vision that give me blind spots. For example by the time I got inside, I told Woody that when I looked at him, I couldn't see his eyes. The spots are a bit whirly and gradually grow bigger...then go away and I get a headache...but if I can intervene with Tylenol I can keep the headache from getting really bad. I rested/slept for a while and then went downstairs and gathered up the wastebaskets around the house and emptied them into the kitchen wastebasket and then emptied that bag into the outside trash can and pulled our outside trash can to the road. I came back in and went back upstairs and sat down in my chair to continue to rest till supper time. Well, supper time came and went, as I went back to sleep and just woke up a little while ago. I got Woody his supper...thank goodness for just having to warm up his choicee in the microwave! I dished up a little supper for myself and came back upstairs to blog...and here I am! Dialysis went well for Woody, as far as I know today. They were rolling him out in the wheelchair as I came into the waiting room. We headed home. He rested a bit and then had lunch. After lunch, I headed to the library. We got most of the new books ready for circulation...just have to put book jackets on two of them. Good job done and Donna and I enjoyed visiting with each other while we worked. I already told the happenings after getting home from the library...so now it is rolling on to time to go to bed after another day in our lives has about passed us by! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment