Friday, September 29, 2023

Free Friday

We were free...again...today. We'd better not get too used to this! There wasn't anything pressing around the house so I did a little of this and a little of that. I did work on catching up on the wash...a load is in the drier...so still have that to put away. I got sucked in by Shark Tank so sat down to watch it. During a commercial break, I went upstairs to get my iPad so I could bring it downstairs to blog while I finish watching it. Earlier today, when I came downstairs, I found Woody at his desk in the family working on his coin collection...good to see him doing that! I went upstairs and planned to come down and get a picture of him doing that, but missed the opportunity as he had gone back to the couch. He was a bit worn out by his effort of walking the length of the family room and then sitting at the desk for a while. But at least he added this into his day! I hope since he has started working on his collection that he will continue over more days. I have done a lot of reading and stitching while I waited on the washer and drier to do their work! I have worked on reading two books and have plans to have worked on two cross stitch projects by the time I turn the light off tonight. I have enjoyed working on my newest small Fall stitching project, but need to go back to my Christmas stitch...as I mentioned the other day Christmas is fast approaching. Best get busy thinking in that direction. I haven't done my usual stitching of ornaments this year. Now 20/20 is on...I should not watch TV while I write the blog...hard to concentrate. I rarely watch TV these days...so guess it is hard for me to multitask while it is on! Guess it is time to say good night and check on my wash! Woody is settling in for the night...guessing he will watch 20/20 till his eyes close! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment