Saturday, September 16, 2023

Saturday Zoom

Not a lot to say for or about today. Woody's dialysis took a lot out of him today so he has had sort of a blah day. I have had an okay day. I dropped Woody off this morning and then headed on to Walmart! They open at 6am so it works well for me to head in there after I drop him off...beat the crowds that's for sure! I got the few things that I needed...mainly copy paper as we go through quite a bit of paper printing off Woody's daily crossword puzzles. It started raining after I got home. We have had several times of rain today, but the good thing was that I managed to get Woody in and out of the car at a time that it wasn't raining. I have lazed around doing as little as possible today...almost forgot to go to my Cottey Alum book club zoom meeting...but got in on the last half.,,the first half I was still getting Woody settled after dialysis. I got to see my Cottey roommate at the zoom meeting so that was nice! Doing as little as possible, I guess, was my mindset for a rainy day...a good day to stitch, read, and nap! Woody has had football to watch so that has helped him pass the day...and, saying that...once again the day is drawing to a close. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment