Saturday, September 30, 2023

Simply Saturday

Oops! Guess I should blog. I came upstairs and decided to study our Sunday School lesson (I'm not teaching) and then both Nathan and Melany have been texting with me...almost forgot to blog! Both Nathan and Melany are out galavanting so were filling me in on the happenings where they are. Today has been a pretty normal Saturday. We got up early and headed out early to take Woody for his dialysis treatment...the last for this week...always a treatment looked forward to as he has two days off from dialysis after this one. I left a little early to pick him up as I needed to stop and pick up a couple of his prescriptions at our pharmacy. He came out from dialysis after I was there a few minutes...I had enough time to read a couple of pages in my book, which later in the day I finished. Woody likes Saturdays at this time of the year as he has football to watch most of the afternoon. I made a recipe of the sweet red pepper sauce that Woody uses as a substitute for catsup. I made him a philly steak type sandwich for lunch. He likes those and it has been a while since he had had them. I used green peppers from my patio garden. I have done a little of this and a little of that around the house and also read and have stitched a little. It was a lazy afternoon for both of us. We are battening down the hatches for today...I have dressed wounds and Woody is all tucked in for the night watching TV...or may already be asleep! Sunday School in the morning...then probably another lazy afternoon...more football for Woody and more reading and stitching for me! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment