Wednesday, September 27, 2023

Wednesday

Another day under our belts...the days go by so quickly lately. I will say that I feel better today than I did yesterday. We had no where we had to go...well, I ended up needing to go to WalMart this evening. I had planned to go in the morning after dropping Woody off at dialysis, but an item on the list was needed before morning. We have battened down the hatches and are ready to call it a night once again. I got the dressing changed on Woody's leg wound and have him all tucked in for the night. He has a TV show on...we'll see if he stays awake through it! Since I felt so rough late yesterday afternoon and on into the evening last night, I pretty much decided not to do much today. I did water the gardens this morning...everything is pretty dry around here. It is closing in on the end of the growing season, but a lot of our plants are perennials so I want to keep them alive so they will be able to winter over and adorn out gardens again next year...so I will continue watering them for the time being...if it doesn't rain. We did get a little rain this afternoon...hopefully a drop or two went to the plants! I can tell it we didn't get all that much, as the road didn't get totally wet. I have done some more stitching on two cross stitch projects today. I got notified a few minutes ago that there was a book that I had on hold available for me to check out as an e-book. I borrowed it and it is sitting waiting on me on the "shelf" in my library app. Now the rough decision...read or stitch! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! This is the photo that I meant to put in tonight so you could see why my old iPad resides on the kitchen counter:

No comments:

Post a Comment