Tuesday, October 24, 2023

A Usual Tuesday…Pretty Much!

They have changed things on this blog site...never like change...never know what is okay to do and what isn't. Finally got it to add a picture...hope that I haven't signed my life away by clicking on a couple of oks! Today has been pretty good for both of us. Woody did say that he felt a little stronger today after his blood transfusion yesterday. Though by this afternoon he was dragging and just wanted to head to the couch! We changed the drop routine today...went down to just one at each of the drop times. Made it harder for me to remember to do them...for some reason! But we have gotten them all in except for the last one that he gets at bedtime. Tomorrow he will go back to the eye doctor and the drop regimen will probably change again. I have done this and that around the house today...trying to put away items that were not in their correct places. I also looked through cross stitch books today as I need several different alphabets for some Christmas stitching...it was fun to look at old charts...some I still want to stitch...others I wonder just exactly why I bought them all those years ago! Marie and I went to our friend's house late this afternoon to take her supper for family who are starting to gather for tomorrow's funeral. We had a nice visit. And, I got to talk with my former Montessori student. Always fun to get to chat with one of my students after they have grown up! The kitchen is all cleaned up and ready for me to push the start button on the dishwasher. I have one more load of wash to get underway and then I think that I am pretty much finished for the day. It has been a beautiful Fall day...probaby one that could be considered an Indian Summer Day. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment