Saturday, October 28, 2023

Today’s Front Porch View

What a beautiful day. It got up to 80°F today! We'd better not get too used to these temperatures, as "they" are saying that come Tuesday the temperatures will drop drastically and we won't be seeing any more really warm days this year. 80 is a bit too warm for this far into October, but I am also not looking forward to it getting cold and staying cold. Woody went to dialysis this morning per normal for a Saturday morning. He said that his treatment went well with no gitches...we got there a little early and his nurse took him right in and he was already out when I got there to pick him up. I came home after dropping him off a little after 6am and got back to work on my grocery list...once again the Kroger app erased my grocery list that I had completed last night. After I got the list remade...put it back in the app, but also had it on paper, too...just in case, I headed to Kroger. I came home and put the groceries away and by the time I had done that, it was time to go pick up Woody. Neither of us has felt the greatest this afternoon. I am feeling much better this evening. And, the good thing for Woody is that he has been sleeping. He hasn't gotten a lot of sleep lately so it is good for him to get some good sleep even if it isn't at an ideal time...afraid that he will be up most of the night! I'm waiting for him to wake up so he can have some supper and put another drop in his eye. I have managed to get two more ornaments made...so that makes 6 that are totally finished...half-way...six to go! I had planned to do a little cooking today, but in the end just bought the food...will cook it another time! Well, guess I will go back down and see if Woody is stirring and see if he is interested in some supper. Truthfully as much as he doesn't need to miss a meal, at the moment it is almost as important to get that sleep he has been missing! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment