Friday, October 6, 2023

Appointment Friday

In and out of the house, the car, the doctor offices...that is how our day has gone. But they were good appointments...wound care doctor happy with the status quo of the wound on Woody's leg and has moved his appointments off to every four weeks...sounds good to us! Woody's doctor at oncology was on vacation so Woody saw a new doctor...again, his labs looked good. I guess the main problem at oncology was that it took two sticks to get his IV in. The first appointment I go to with him...it took about 1-1/2 hours from leaving the house to getting Woody back in his recliner. Just enough time for him to have some lunch. I take him and leave him at oncology. That appointment is always right at two hours. They call me (Woody doesn't have a cell phone) when it is time to pick him up. Since it is two hours, I can run an errand and I did a short Walmart run today. I managed to make a Christmas decision while I was there...so a good trip! I headed home after that and waited for the call to pick him up. Got the call and picked him up and he was back in his chair a little before 4pm...glad for his appointments to be over...we both headed to our chairs and rested. Woody is feeling a little better over yesterday's little better...so going in the right direction...hoping that trend continues! I'm typing this and watching Shark Tank...a show that we both enjoy. I'm not sure that I want to get "into" 20/20 as that is a two hour beyond Shark Tank's hour commintment...pretty long to sit watching TV...we'll see if I get sucked in to the story line tonight! Tomorrow is another early morning...supposed to be in the 40s in the morning...brrrrrrrr...not sure I am ready for dark and cold as we leave! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment