Saturday, October 7, 2023

Saturday

I came upstairs to blog a while ago and got distracted! I guess I will NOw blog! Not a lot going on here other than the usual Saturday doings. We headed out dark and early this morning to take Woody to dialysis. I came home and did several things...did some cleaning in the kitchen...I have a list of "things to do" in the kitchen on a little post-it note...got to mark one off...clean the inside of the microwave. Yesterday the check off was mop the kitchen floor. So little by little I am doing some jobs that need to be done. I also finalized my notes for tomorrow's Sunday School lesson and printed those off. So that was mainly what I accomplished while Woody was away. Since I had the Sunday School lesson on paper, I "gave myself permission" to stitch for a while this afternoon. Woody said that dialysis went well. He has enjoyed football this afternoon, Also this afternoon, Nathan, Kathy, Isaac, and Joseph stopped by and visited for a while. It was good to see them. Woody has settled on his couch/bed for the evening. He did sleep better last night and seems to be feeling better. We plan to head out to Sunday School in the morning...supposed to be even chillier in the morning than it was this morning. This morning wasn't too bad...it was in the upper 50s when we headed off around 6am...sweatshirts kept us warm enough. Overnight it may get into the upper 30s and then I think that there is a frost warning for tomorrow night...so the frost may be on the pumpkins overnight tomorrow! Brrrrrr! Not sure that I am ready for the cold to seep into my bones! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment