Wednesday, October 4, 2023

Busy, Busy Wednesday

I set me feet on the floor "almost" running today! I headed down to make Woody's breakfast...note I didn't mention my breakfast. That is because I was meeting Jo and Carolyn for breakast. I got Woody's breakfast in front of him and I headed off to get dressed. We met up at the Downtown Cafe, a mom and pop cafe. This is where we usually meet when it is for breakfast...there is no rush here to get up and give up your table for whoever is waiting and we can sit and talk often for several hours. We had a good visit and a good breakfast...catching up on what is going on with each other and our families. When I got home I found Woody sound asleep so I slipped upstairs so I wouldn't disturb him. He did wake up in time for lunch...just before it was time for me to head out the door again. I had a hair appointment this afternoon. After the haircut, I went to the Credit Union and then to Kroger to pick up a few things. I got all the cold things put away as soon as I got back from the store. I will "confess" that I still haven't gotten the items that go in the pantry put away...just haven't had the energy yet. I have a little more cleaning up to do in the kitchen and then I am heading upstairs...very ready for my recliner! I do think that Woody is feeling better today. He has eaten better...actually ate three complete meals today. He moved over to his couch/bed and I dressed his leg wound and he is now settling in for the evening/night with the TV...trying to find something to his liking to watch. It's close to calling it a day for both of us...the alarm will go off all to early in the morning! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment