Monday, October 9, 2023

Another Monday

Well, not the best day for Woody. I continue to hope that he will feel better once he has the antibiotic out of his system that he has taken for the last 30 days. He finished it yesterday. So he hasn't had it today and just started back on his maintenance antibiotic when he ate supper just a little while ago. So he hasn't been off the one antibiotic long enough to see if he will feel better. Praying that we will start to see a difference over the next few days...time will tell! I ran a couple of errands this morning...well, attempted to run them...I was foiled in accomplishing one as I got to the Post Office to find it closed...really confused me until a lady who was getting mail from her P.O. Box said two words; "Columbus Day." Oops! Well, I guess I will go back to the Post Office tomorrow! I was able to go to the grocery store that is down the road from us to get the ground pork that they carry...the only place in town that I can find ground port with no additivies. While there I roamed the store to check out their specials and also to see if they have some items that I find hard to find. I bought a few more things along with ingredients for a soup recipe and also some other items that I needed for a recipe that I decided this morning that I want to make. So a successful quick shopping trip. I continue to work on two cross stitch projects so in between household tasks I sat for a while and stitched...probably stitched more than I did things around the house! I did do a load of wash and then another after Woody got sick this afternoon! Over the weekend I finally finished the cross stitch gift that I had put off finishing until the last minute...the gift that I was unable to mail this morning! Hopefully it will get there in time since I had had it stitched for quite a while...just couldn't make myself fully finish it! I went to prayer meeting without Woody tonight since he wasn't feeling well. When I came home, he was ready to have some supper and so far that has stayed down and he seems to be feeling a little better. Hoping that he can get a good night's sleep and wake up feeling much better...ready to head off to dialysis! I'm heading down to put the supper dishes into the dishwasher and get Woody settled and then I am ready to head upstairs to settle in for the night. Tomorrow is another day!!!! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment