Tuesday, October 31, 2023

BOO!!!

I guess we are being bah humbuggers for Halloween tonight...no light on at our house. We have so few...never more than 10 and those spread out over a couple of hours...I just decided that I didn't want to be subject to getting up and going to the door! I want to be upstairs in my comfy chair and not having to go up and down the stairs...guess chalk it up to getting older (note I didn't say "old" but probably should have). It has been a usual Tuesday...sort of. Woody had dialysis early per usual. Sounds like dialysis went well. He got lab results and most were in the good range...he gets smiley faces for each of his good numbers! The nutritionist called and left a message that she had forgotten to tell him about some change. She said we could call back or she would tell him on Thursday. I did call back, but had to leave a message. I guess we are playing phone tag now! Guessing she will just tell him on Thursday. While he was at dialysis, I did some major cleaning in "his" room (the family room and downstairs bathroom). I guess I wore myself out as I was really tired once I got him home. Donna agreed to postpone the library work afternoon. We'll try again later in the week! I think that I took two naps this afternoon. Woody wasn't ready to eat at noon so I told him that I would go upstairs and come back down at 12:30. It's a good thing that I put on an alarm or I might have been well on into the afternoon before I reappeared to give him lunch, as I fell asleep about as soon as I sat down. The alarm woke me up and I went down and got out lunch. We both ate and then I came back upstairs and at some point fell fast asleep again and didn't wake up till I got a text from Melany around 3pm. I have managed to read a little and also finished another ornament. I have the next one to stitch on the arm of my chair ready to be stitched as soon as I publish this. Including the one I am about to start, I have four left to make. I also started working on Sunday's Sunday School lesson...so have done quite a bit today despite my sleeping the afternoon away! By morning it is supposed to dip down into the upper 20s...glad we don't havae to go out early tomorrow...of course there is the next day when it may be even colder! The only place that I have to go tomorrow is for my haircut and that is after lunch...it may be nippy, but not frosty by then! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious! Good bye to October!

No comments:

Post a Comment