Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Welcome, November!

This is going to be short and sweet tonight! It has been a rough day and I want to have my supper! Woody has not felt well today. I have done several loads of wash due to him being sick. Then he managed slip off the couch and couldn't maneuver to get himself back to a sitting position. We can't say enough good things about our good neighbors. I SOS'd a neighbor across the street and down a house and he came right over and helped give the momentum needed to get Woody back up. Woody is all tucked in...I hope he stays that way for the night and that his stomach stays settled. I have done a bunch of cooking today...one thing to go...what I planned to eat for my supper...then it is big-time clean up! I did get my hair cut this afternoon before all this started happening. It's going to be a cold morning when we head out in the darkfor dialysis tomorrow...we don't look forward to that! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment