Monday, November 6, 2023

Moved An Hour Closer to AZ, Since Last I Posted!

Time change is for the birds...well, doubt that birds are aware that time has changed! Both yesterday and today, it seems like the afternoon drags...like it is later than the clock states! I took advantage of another day at home and continued to clean in preparation for Christmas decorating. Yesterday I unloaded table tops, etc. and didnget the Precious Moments Nativity out...other than that I haven't gotten very far with the decorating. Today I spent time washing windows...did the four windows in the living room and one of the kitchen windows. I can't donthe dining room window till I get some of what is on the table off...that is where all the cleanign of surfaces landed...dining room table! So it is covered and heavier than usual so didn't try to move the table out into the room so I could wash that window. It was a nice warm day...an okay day to open windows. I took down the curtains in the living room and put the curtains through a fluff cycle panel by panel. Washed the windows, sills, vacuumed screens, etc. Then had to put the cirtains back up. the honeycomb blinds in the kitchen cut out the curtain step! Anyway, a much needed job that I had put off for too long! The living room is topsy turvy...vut have to move furniture before tree can go up...so a step in that direction. Woody has had a pretty good day. Tomorrow he has a telemed visit with his gastro doctor. We have been filling out "paper work" online...insert rolling eyes! Didn't think we would ever get through the questions! We shoukd be set except for getting connected tomorrow. That shoukd happen a little before noon. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment