Thursday, November 9, 2023

Carolers Continue to Gather: More Expected!

Another dialysis day for Woody. He had a rare happening today...his blood pressure was higher than they like it to be...usually it's lower than they like! Can't win for losing. But he got rolled out earlier than he usually does and he didn't feel as weak as he often does. I left the house a little earlier than I usually do to pick him up, as I needed to get gas. So I ended up getting to the dialysis center a bit earlier than I usually do. I just had time to sit down and they rolled him out. After he got home, I got him a snack and then got busy making chili. I had gathered all the ingredients prior to leaving the house...so then it was brown meat with the chooped onion and garlic and then dump in the rest of the ingredients and then simmer it for a while. I brought down a few more Christmas things this morning and also made further plans for ornaments that I plan to make on my machine. Also have a couple of Christmas gifts that need my attention for making them. The makings of several of those gifts arrived in the mail yesterday...so now to get busy! I still have one Christmas item to finish stitching, if it is going to be gifted this year! Woody completed a crossword book today along with his daily four puzzles. He's now relaxing on the couch after soending most of the day in his recliner. He seems to be feeling better. Looks like the gastro doctor has him on the right track...hoping so, anyway! I finished reading the book for the Cottey book club, today. so now am back reading a cozy mystery that I had set to one side so I could finish the Cottey book first. I'm about finished with that one, too. So will be seeking another e-book to read shortly and also get back to reading a "real" book that I had started a couple of weeks ago. Lots to read...never lack in reading material, especially now that I have a whole library of e-books at my beck and call whenever I need a new read! It sounds like we are finally getting a little rain..."they" kept saying that we were going to get some, but "they" kept putting off when it would actually get here. The lack of rain in these parts lately makes it hard to believe the ones that say that it WILL rain! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment