Friday, November 10, 2023

Friday…All Day!

Well, I had the title for the blog all typed in...but guess I dozed off...and, just woke up! I was pretty fast asleep, as I thought it was morning! Oh, well. I thought that I had blogged...I even remember some of what I said...guess maybe I dreamed that I was blogging...after I wrote the title in? I didn't do a lot about decorating today, instead I worked toward getting some Christmas sewing done. I managed to get five more ornaments "stitched"...not by hand but by machine...goes much faster by machine! Woody has had a quiet day, too. We both enjoyed not "having" to go anywhere! He has done crossword puzzles...he did his usual four that I print off the internet, but then he has continued to do more in one of the crossword puzzle books that he has. He seems to continue to feel better...hoping that this is a trend! Earlier this evening I had a drop-down message from Alexa asking if I wanted to cancel our alarms tomorrow because it is a holiday. Dialysis doesn't take holidays. I quickly tapped a reply to "not turn off the alarms" for in the mornning! We will be up early and out the door as usual! To be continued! Be safe Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment