Friday, November 17, 2023

Friday Fading

It's been a pretty busy day...lots of ups and downs for me...as in up and down the stairs. I have been taking out, going through, and putting away boxes. I am about through with what is on one side of the Christmas closet. I think that there is only one more box to look in on that side of the closet. Then lots more to be taken out of the other side...BUT...a good many of those boxes contain Christmas tree ornaments and of course the biggest box of all...the Christmas tree box. That is on the very bottom on that side of the closet. But I am getting closer to that box. I plan to keep on a bit longer tonight...though I am about ready to stop climbing up and down the stairs. I will look through that last one of the one side of the closet. Then I'm not sure that I am going to attack the other side till tomorrow. Maybe I will call it quits shortly and then work some more on machine Christmas ornaments and also prepping a sewing project that will result in nine Christmas gifts. It has been another unseasonably warm day for November. We'll take these warm days while we can. We were predicted to get some rain...well, so far...it sprinkled on a little while we were getting into the car to go to TN Oncology and then when I came upstairs a couple minutes ago and I heard rain on the roof...but that sound didn't last long. We still may get a little tonight. We need rain so badly...we are sooooooo dry! Woody had his Keytruda appointment. Everything went well there as far as I know. I think we were successful in getting making sure that they fill out some paperwork and also faxed in a prescription that Woody is about to run out of. Also the labs showed that his hemoglobin is still where it was after his blood transfusions over last weekend. May have even been up a little from what they reported Sunday evening before he was discharged. Woody has already headed to his couch...I guess he has had enough of this day. He did finish another crossword puzzle book while he was at Oncology. I hope he gets a good night's rest so he will be ready to be up and at um early in the morning. Tomorrow on schedule per usual for dialysis...his next one will have us all confussed as to what day it is. He will have it on Monday...saying that so I get it into my head! Well, guess it is time to go down and finish cleaning up the kitchen...extra dishes have gathered to be added to the dishwasher...Christmas mugs and a few items that I have been using, but will put away till after Christmas. Trees are sprouting and snowmen have been built in the kitchen since last night's blog. 'Tis the season! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment