Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Quiet Wednesday

We have had a pretty quiet stay-at-home day. I had a couple of errands I could have run, but just couldn't make myself leave home! Tomorrow is another day...have to go out for dialysis so will probably run those errands before I head to pick him up. I have worked towards Christmas...more stitching and more decorating. Pretty much cleaned up the mess so I can make the next mess. I have pulled out a couple of big boxes to go through to see if I find something that I want to use. I started cleaning off kitchen counters getting them ready for some trees and snowmen. I found a couple trees in another container today and have those placed. Lots more to find! Woody has had a very good day today...eaten well and seems stronger and the pain that he has been having seems to have lessened, if not gone away. He has had another day of TV and crossword puzzles. He's watching Jeopardy at the moment. To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment