Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Coming Along…BUT…

I have made progress today, but still a ways to go! I had 7 pie dough discs in the refrigerqtor by 8:15 this morning, then I moved on to other things...like putting away Fall decorations that had still been adorning the guest room. I also gotout four small nativity sets and put them on a little shelf in the upstairs hallway. I got the kitchen all clean...anticipating the next mess. I still have dishes to load that have accumulated. I probably should be rushing the tree...but this is my favorite thing to decorate...so many memories...so I often linger over each ornament thinking about the associations I have with it...plus have to find just the right spot for each! I don't feel the need to have the tree done by Friday aka Pie Day. As a matter of fact, I may need some help with the top of the tree...hard for me to reach the upper branches these days. Tomorrow is "Pie-Making Day." I know that I will make the pumpkin and pecan pies...maybe the apple and the make the cherry on Pie Day (Friday) morning. There's no telling what else i will be able to do tomorrow! Important thing is to get some pies made...or the next day will be incorrectly named!!! Woody's dialysis went well today. And, now he has two days off and then we will be back on a regular dialysis schedule. Which means that he will have dialysis Saturday and then have two days off. Having two sets of two days between treatments so closely together is a bit of a gift, too. He has been working on crossword puzzles and watching some TV since coming home. Pretty much a regular dialysis day for him. He is feeling better today...a good thing. Hopefully he will feel like partwking in some of the Turkey Day food that we have on hand. Well, back to doing "something" constructive! To be continued! Be safe! Be well! Be cautious!

No comments:

Post a Comment