Monday, May 10, 2010

500th Blog post!

What a lot of words I have shared since that first blog entry on January 7, 2009...and what a lot has happened in those 16 months! Sort of makes my head spin!

Woody got up early, headed to work, worked, walked, worked some more, walked some more, worked some more and then came home to rest and relax. The reason that I put walk in there several times is that he walked about three times what he usually does when he walks just at lunch. He had several places that he had to go today while at work and he walked to all of them.

We have had quite the time getting an appointment to have Woody's surgical drain removed. The first attempt started around 7:30am and we didn't get the task accomplished till around 4:30pm...lots of phone calls, emails, etc. before he could get an appointment. It seems like I was either on the phone or waiting for a return call most of the day. He will have the drain removed tomorrow, as his surgeon at NIH wanted. There was a time today that I began to wonder if I was going to have to remove it! I know the 3 S's to remove it...but...very glad that we finally got an appointment for a surgeon to do it!

So here's to 500 blogs and to hope for reasons for 500+ more!

No comments:

Post a Comment