Sunday, May 2, 2010

All packed...

...and pretty much ready to head out in the morning. Woody and I went to Sunday School this morning. Woody taught his class. I spent the rest of the day trying to get ready for the trip. I still have the last minute things to add to the suitcases pictured...like the computer that I'm using right now. But things are pretty much ready to go. I'm posting a bit late as I wanted to be able to say that we were packed.

We have had rain again today. My prayer is that the roads that we take aren't ones that have flooded or in flood zones! The entire part of TN that we are going through are under flood warnings. Melany called a little while ago and the schools in her county are closed due to all the flooding in her area. From what I understand a lot of school districts are closed tomorrow.

I'll blog tomorrow evening after we have stopped our driving for the day...hopefully I can say that we are half-way or better. The trip to Bethesda, MD is close to a total of 700 miles.

I hear the rain starting up here, again.

2 comments:

  1. Whoo hoooo no school!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if the rain and flooding would cause problems for your trip. Maybe you should pack a paddle or two, also! Wishing you a safe and pleasant journey.

    ReplyDelete