Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day!

It has been nice to be home this Mother's Day...I didn't expect to have the whole day at home. Woody said that I would thank him for the long drive yesterday, when we got to stay home and relax today. Woody taught his Sunday School class this morning. We ate lunch with Nathan, Kathy, Graham, Abigail, Joy, Esther, and Elijah. I have talked to Melany, Erin and Alex and to my mother and my sister. Graham came over to read to me and I read to him. So that about makes up my Mother's Day! I'm feeling the effects of the last week...rather tired.

Woody has done quite a bit of resting of his eyes today. He came home from Nathan and Kathy's to rest and the next thing he knew it was evening. So hopefully he has had some good healing rest today. In a bit I have to change the dressing on his drain and check his incision and empty the drain container...it is not draining much at all so he should be able to have the drain removed either tomorrow or the next day.

No comments:

Post a Comment