Thursday, May 20, 2010

Bob, bob, bobbin' along!

We have had another pretty day...but storms are on their way, so think that I will blog before they arrive. Woody got up early, went to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, then came home to rest and relax. Since coming home, Woody has watched TV and worked a crossword puzzle or two.

The children and I have had a "summer holiday" day. They have been coming in and out most of the day. I have had little princesses come to play tea party and roller bladers roll through, too. There has been a bit of top spinning and game playing and a snack here and there along the way. We even had a PBS TV party for a while. Just an all around fun day....they kept me guessing...I never knew what activity the doorbell would announce next!

Woody just announced that it is raining...I knew that rain, etc. was getting close...so far just a quiet gentle rain, but it looks like we will have a line of thunder storms come through before it is all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment