Sunday, May 30, 2010

Busy Sunday

We went to Sunday School this morning. Woody taught his 6th grade boys. Then we came home and I fixed our lunch. Then I got busy making the hamburger patties for tomorrow's lunch. Since we are going to be home, we will have Memorial Day lunch with Nathan and family. After lunch, Woody watched a DVD and worked on some crossword puzzles. Woody and I both took a short nap while we waited for Melany, Wade, and Erin to arrive. They took Alex to Space Camp in Huntsville, AL today and stopped by here on their way home. Erin will be an only child for almost a week. We visited with them for a couple of hours. Just before they left, Graham came over and asked me to come to an awards program at church tonight. So after Melany and family left, I headed to the church and watched the program and took pictures of Graham, Abigail and Joy getting their awards. This evening Woody has been trying to find a comfortable position to not put pressure on his shoulder blade. When I was downstairs just before coming upstairs to blog, that comfortable position was still alluding him.

No comments:

Post a Comment