Saturday, May 29, 2010

Consider the lilies...

Woody got up early, but didn't go for his Saturday morning walk. Later in the morning, he went to the library and the grocery store. We had to have more groceries, since plans changed and now we are going to be here this coming week. I have done close to nothing...my get up and go got up and went, when plans changed! I have managed to finish Graham's shirt which only consisted of cutting open buttonholes and sewing on buttons...but it is finished! He now has a purple shirt to match the rest of the family when they perform. I have started picking up the sewing mess downstairs (where I cut out patterns) and have made the first swipe through the kitchen in an attempt to clean it up. Woody has worked on crossword puzzles. I did pick up his puzzle book and plugged in a few words one of the times that I sat down in the family room to rest. Oh, and, I did make a run to the drugstore to pick up a couple of my prescriptions and give them the renewals I got from the doctor yesterday. Woody watched a baseball game on TV this afternoon and is now watching a DVD that he got at the library. He has been in quite a bit of pain today (left scapular area) . That about wraps up our exciting Saturday!

No comments:

Post a Comment