Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mosquito time!

I went out to take the picture for tonight's blog and while taking these Gerber daisies, I was "attacked" by mosquitoes! I am glad that I had on a long sleeved top...as it is I have bites on my wrist and hand. I knew that they were around, as they love feasting on our two littlest grandchildren, and I had noticed that they had "several" mosquito bite bumps. I have a feeling that we will have more than our share of mosquitoes this year due to all the rain that we have had.

Woody got up early (though he said that he must have slept a bit better than some nights, as he "overslept" a bit this morning), went to work, worked, walked at lunch, worked some more, and then came home to rest and relax. Four little ones cycled through this morning and did a bit of "summer" reading with me today. Then late afternoon, I went to the church library to work for a while.

It has been a beautiful day. Just a perfect temperature/weather day. The children told Nathan that he didn't have to work today...that he could just juggle, ride his unicycle, lasso, etc. all day long. He sort of chuckled...as that is his work! Happy Birthday, Nathan!

No comments:

Post a Comment