Friday, June 10, 2011

900

Still busy with the house and doing jobs that the windows have created. The house is getting cleaner! I finished washing the windows this afternoon. Besides doing windows today, I also cleaned up the sun porch and the laundry room (not a large area)...steam mopped the floors, then cleaned and rehung the stained glass sun catchers on the new windows. The sun porch can't be totally cleaned at the moment as we are drying our garlic harvest there. I even cleaned the windows (not new) in the back door. Decorative items got put back in the kitchen windows. I have the steam mop all ready to clean the kitchen floor next.



Woody walked 8-miles early this morning. He watered one of the gardens early this morning. He cleaned up the kitchen this afternoon...even the stove top and the stove eyes...I'm very glad to have that job done! He napped some this afternoon. He has been working a puzzle this evening. He has also read today. This afternoon we were clicking through the channels and found a channel that was running old TV shows...I had fun watching/listening to a couple of those while I was working..."Father Knows Best," "Burns and Allen"...ahhhhhh memories of childhood!


Tonight's blog title represents the number of blog posts that I have made since starting to blog 2 1/2 years ago. All I can say..."a lot of typing!" I feel so blessed with all of those who have supported us by keeping up with us through thick and thin...especially thankful for all the prayers! I'm very glad that we are where we are with Woody's treatments...and thankful for the continued shrinking of Woody's melanoma tumors...praising God for being with us and leading us down the paths He has...it's been quite a trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment