Thursday, June 16, 2011

Ta-da Thursday!

Yeah! Joy's dress is complete and fits her and best of all has good twirl-ability! Guess it was worth all the headaches while assembling it! Now on to a dress for Esther and also must get to work on Elijah's 2nd birthday gift...his big day is getting closer. Woody got up early and went for a walk. He also took a walk to our pharmacy to pick up a couple of prescriptions for me while I cooked our supper. I did a little gardening...deadheaded after yesterday's rain. Woody did some work in the yard also. He also washed the mildew and dirt off our back door...it now looks like a new door and blends in well with the siding and the new windows! I now have to rewash the the backdoor windows, but guess it is worth it to have the door cleaned! I spent a good part of the morning and the afternoon completing Joy's dress. Woody or I one are going next door in a few minutes to sit in the house while the parents go to the library for a while this evening. They are putting the children to bed as I type this. Woody has read today. He just finished a book. I'm off to clean up my sewing mess so I can begin another one.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. Love her dress, and especially that smile!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute dress. Can't imagine you having problems with anything. How much fun is it to have three little girls to sew for. Mine are grown women now. ec

    ReplyDelete