Thursday, June 30, 2011

June Endings

It doesn't seem possible that this is the last day of June! Today's photo shows yesterday's early morning fog. It was a rather warm day today...but tomorrow is supposed to be even hotter...guess that is what we should expect for July.

Woody got up early...well, really I awakened both Woody and myself quite early this morning with bad leg cramps...down the front of my lower legs and the one on the left leg involved the top of my foot too...ouch. I guess we both got back to sleep...at least I did and ended up sleeping later than I meant to...that seems to always happen to me when I wake up and then go back to sleep. Woody walked 12 miles early this morning. Later in the morning he went to get a haircut. His yard work today consisted of getting a good start on putting dirt in our new barrel planter. I went off gallivanting with friends today. We went out to eat at a tea room and then checked out a couple of antique shops. After I got back into town, I headed out to complete birthday shopping for Elijah. Woody did our weekend grocery shopping this afternoon...guess he got a jump on the 4th of July food shoppers! While he was gone to the grocery store I tried once again to get reservations at the hotel that we prefer in Bethesda and was successful! So made reservations there and had them cancel the reservations at the other hotel. Joy invited us over to eat supper with them. At the moment Woody is reading and watching TV and I plan to embroider with my sewing machine. That about sums up the last day of June for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment