Sunday, June 26, 2011

Prankster In Our Midst!

This afternoon we had a surprise visitor and her daddy. She went in giggling to see Goosey. She got up close to him and squirted this blue ink all over his shirt...not sure what Goosey thought at first! Now who would even consider such a thing?



Here's the culprit! Abigail and three of her siblings went to a birthday party this afternoon and this was one of her party favors (she's the only one that got this particular party favor in her family)! Great fun! And, by the way it did disappear after a while.


Woody and I went to the early service at church this morning. After church we each taught our respective Sunday School classes. After we got home, I made tacos for our lunch. Woody worked on a cross word puzzle and read and watched TV this afternoon. I watched a little TV and then came upstairs and read. I did go outside and deadhead a few of our flowers...I hadn't been able to do that due to all the rain that we have had lately. While I was out there I started hearing thunder so headed inside when the sky started turning black! We had a pretty hard rain. We got .34 of an inch of rain. After it was over I went out and continued my deadheading job. The flowers do look better now. They are really enjoying all the rain that we have been getting...they are doing very well (in spite of our black thumbs!). I decided to take the day off from sewing, I have been reading instead. Woody went to the evening service at church.

No comments:

Post a Comment