Wednesday, June 8, 2011

New Windows On The World!

Our new windows are all installed and the air conditioning is back on! The installers (4) arrived around 9:30am and left between 5:30 & 6pm. We confined ourselves to our family room...it has no outside windows...so we were out of the way of the workmen. We watched some TV and both of us read. Woody used the computer for a while. And then I used the computer and copied my pictures to a second Passport (small external hard drive) so I have them saved in two places...hopefully I won't lose them all this way if one of the passports fails. We both finished a book. Woody did walk early this morning...about five miles. After he got back we finished up getting ready for the window installers. Since the workers left I washed the windows in our bedroom...nice to be able to do both sides from inside the house. The workmen did wash them...but as Woody said...they were men and not the best window washers (they do better putting them in!). I then ran our curtains through the drier and have rehung them with Woody's help. I'll put up more curtains tomorrow...guess I'm being forced to do some Spring cleaning! I really like our new windows and am very glad that they are now closed and the air conditioning is back on!

1 comment:

  1. look good from the pic...can't wait to get home and see them.

    ReplyDelete