Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wednesday Weather

Today we finally have gotten some much needed rain. The last time that I looked at the rain gauge it had rained about a half an inch. I'm too lazy to go down and see what the latest total is! Woody got up and went on a walk. After I got up I joined him outside and we worked some in the yard...mainly working on trying to rescue one of our hanging baskets. We walked around checking the gardens...we now have a very small yellow squash. After that I came in and started working on Joy's dress again...it is still giving me problems. I took a break when the storm started rolling in and cooked us some hamburgers and then we ate supper and watched the news. I came back up to sew some more, but the thunder started rumbling again. We had all five grandchildren over here at one time or another today. Elijah even took his nap over here. The girls did art projects and played dolls. Graham looked on the computer for some items he wants. Then he started looking at clips of really big K'nex roller coasters (so big that they were made outside) and then he ended up looking at short movie clips of real roller coasters. He has loved roller coasters since he was very small. Woody has read and rested and visited with the grandchildren this afternoon. This morning he took the car to get a tire fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment