Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Future Super Model?!

Here's Esther-Noel Rose in her new dress. This afternoon she came over to try it on and then have a modeling session. She chose the poses that she wanted to do and then asked to see every picture on the camera after I snapped them! I'm happy to have her dress completed and she's glad to have her dress. She loved posing for pictures in her new dress...spinning, sliding, flipping over, standing, sitting, and all the while looking at me with those big beautiful brown eyes!

Woody got up early and went on about a four-mile walk. It was a bit cooler today with a breeze and a bit lower humidity...just a tease...as it is supposed to get hotter each day for a while...mid 90's shortly. It was foggy this morning so I went out for a while and tried to capture a few pictures in the fog. I went to work for a couple of hours in the church library this morning. Woody did some yardwork...weeding, drilling a hole in the bottom of a planter barrel and picking up sticks. I have been picking up the sewing mess from Esther's dress...getting ready to make the next mess with my next sewing project. We have both done some reading. I made our cucumber jello salad and also a blackberry cobbler. Nathan and Kathy and children went blackberry picking last night and shared with us! Yum!

I'm late blogging as I couldn't get an internet connection.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment