Sunday, June 19, 2011

And, sat down beside her...

Look what I sat down beside the other day when I was weeding and deadheading...a little garden friend!

Woody got up early and walked eight miles. We went to the early church service and then to Sunday School. Woody taught his class. We came home to have a low-key Father's Day. Nathan and family are away and Melany and her family went to Wade's parents'. We have watched a bit of TV (I found another retro show..."Gidget" and watched two episodes of that starring a very young Sally Field). Woody read and at a point took a nap and has watched some more TV this evening...I even watched a little of "60 Minutes" with him. Earlier this afternoon, I went upstairs to read, but ended up studying my new camera manual...dozed for a few minutes and then talked to family and friends on the phone. At the moment, Woody is working on a way to store our garlic.


No comments:

Post a Comment